Allianz Biosciences Pvt Ltd (ABPL) is an exclusive Probiotic Research and Manufacturing facility established in 2004 dedicated to manufacturing high quality probiotic formulations complying with Global Standards. The state-of-the-art facility employs qualified microbiologists with international experience in Probiotic research and development.
ABPL is a WHO certified and GMP compliant Facility. This plant has received ISO 9001 – 2015, FSSC 22000 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations from SGS Geneva.
We manufacture probiotics in form of capsules, capsule in capsule, sachets, sachet in sachet, tablets, lozenges, dry syrup, drops and latest development is that of probiotic liquid. Currently we manufacture probiotics for leading Pharma companies in India and across the World as well as their licensee partners using Japanese technology monitored under rigid process engineering and controls. Currently we manufacture probiotics for leading Pharma companies in India and across the World as well as their licensee partners using Japanese technology monitored under rigid process engineering and controls.
We have a wide range of packaging done in
- Aluminum Strips
- Bottles ( Plastic/Glass )
- Aluminum Canisters with moisture sieve cap
- ABPL’s R&D department has innovated various "1st time in the World" dosage forms in Probiotics & Nutraceuticals.
- ABPL’s R&D has been able to successfully stabilize European probiotic strains (which are very sensitive to heat and moisture) to meet the ICH Zone IV conditions by innovating with the packaging and ensuring stability till the end of shelf life.
- Currently we are working on stabilizing probiotics for many probiotic giants to meet ICH Zone IV conditions.
This guarantees that our probiotic strains maintain a desired level of viable cell counts during the processing and throughout the shelf-life, as stated on the labels.
- 9 Track Sachet Filling Machine
- Blender Octagonal
- Capsules filling Machines – SA9v
- AF25T / AF40 / AF90
- Horizontal / Vertical FFS filling machine – Powder
- Horizontal FFS filling machine – Liquid
- Pack in pack sachet filling machine
- Sachet filling machine for Gastrointestinal lavage sachets, Laxatives
- Flat Bed Blister machine
- Capsule Filling Machine Equipped with Automatic Metal Detection System
- Auto Coater
- Pakona High End Sachet filling Machine
- Automatic Alu / Alu and Blister Packing Machine with NFD
The products are stored in controlled climatic conditions ranging from 0° to 15° Celsius.
Our warehousing facility ensures adherence to Good Warehousing practices and stores all material ( Raw Material & Packaging material ) and finished products in ideal and controlled temperatures only. ABPL’s warehousing facility has been treated with Thermal coating using Australian technology to reduce the temperature in the storage area, thus enhancing the requirement of climatic control and improving the efficiency of the plant on the whole.
All Products manufactured at ABPL Plant are tested in house for chemical, Instrumental & microbiological consistencies.
The Laboratory is Equipped with state of the art Equipment such as
- Automatic Sterilizer
- HPLC with Amino Acid Analyzer
- UV / VIS Spectrophotometer
- Automatic Colony Counter
- Laminar Flow to Conduct Microbiological testing
- Stability Chambers
- Walk-in Stability Chambers
- Automatic Bursting Strength apparatus
- Gel Electrophoresis apparatus
Research at ABPL
The Company’s R&D efforts are mainly focussed on three areas: